-

.

Monday 21 January 2013

A brief note....

So this was weird today...I've lost 66 (.5) pounds and I weigh 166.6. I feel like the devil's on my toes.

Anyway.

One of my new years resolutions was to read more (thus far, successful). I finished Life of Pi yesterday and the majority of the book is about a voyage that a teenage boy takes to find land after finding himself stranded in the Pacific. The voyage is dated as: 2nd July - 14th February. 227 days.

My first (terrifying) weigh-in (finding out I was the heaviest I've ever been), as you may or may not know, was 2nd July 2012. My original goal chart also points out what weight I'd hoped to be on Christmas eve, NYE, Valentine's day, St Patrick's Day (which was initially my goal week - now extended because of christmas madness and because I'm losing at a slower rate now)

On a couple of my cards in my progress journal I have recorded the following: weight loss between start and start in Spain; weight loss from Spain until Christmas; weight loss from start to new years, weight recorded at new years.

This is the next big occasion for me, I've decided, since finishing the novel, will be 14th February 2013. Not quite the same voyage by any means but an important one nonetheless.

My big actual goal date, which I hope to surpass is 29th June 2013 which is both the date of a friend's wedding but also the anniversary of my graduation. Rather apt, right?

So essentially what I'm saying is, my next big proper update will be the last weigh-in before valentine's day (probably the monday), progress pictures, the lot.

In the meantime, I will update the blog in due course (when I have time) to let people know some tips and how I did it (people are complimenting me and many are asking me, *ME*, for diet advice!!!!!) so please check back now and then to have a little peek, if you want to know how I'm doing.

Nevertheless, I will inevitably be plugging my blog all over the place the week of valentine's day. Keep an eye out :)

Thank you for reading xxxxxxx